St. John Ambulance Association

St. John Ambulance Association Delhi Centre is a sister concern of Delhi Red Cross. It is the authorized Agency in NCT of Delhi for imparting First Aid Training...[More]

Charitable Dispensary


The Hospital has also a Charitable Dispensary in Central Delhi (Naya Bans) to cater to the poor of Lal Kuan and Jama Masjid...[More]

Delhi Red Cross Hospital


The Hospital was constructed in 1987. It was to function as a self sustained unit. The primary aim of this hospital is to provide general maternity and child care medical facilities for helping the needy people below the poverty line....[More]

Welcome to Indian RedCross Society

The foundation of Red Cross was laid in 1859 by Sir Jean Henry Dunant, a Swiss Citizen. The primary aim of the Foundation was to provide the First Aid to the wounded soldiers as well as all possible assistance to the victims of natural/man made disaster thus alleviating the human suffering.

The Indian Red Cross is a humanitarian organization having a network of over 700 branches all over the country, providing relief in times of disasters/emergencies, promotes health care of the vulnerable people and communities without distinction of caste, colour or religion. The mission of the Indian Red Cross is to inspire, encourage and initiate at all times all forms of humanitarian activities so that human suffering can be minimized and even prevented and thus contribute to creating a climate for peace.

IRCS DELHI BRANCH

Like all other States and Union Territories of India, Delhi too has a branch of Indian Red Cross. It came into existence in 1959. Its activities cover all areas of NCT of Delhi Lt. Governor Delhi is the President of Delhi Red Cross, IRCS Delhi Branch has at present its own double storey building named “Red Cross Bhawan” in Golf Links, New Delhi-110003. The foundation stone of the building was laid on 14.08.1962 by our Prime Minister late Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru. On completion, the building was inaugurated on 20.11.1963 by the then President of India late Dr. Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan.